Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Excruciating.....

I have NO idea what I could possibly have done to my back....other than lifting Ethan in and out of his wheelchair and in and out of bed. When we got back from the Highland Games on Saturday my back was a little achy....on SUNDAY....I couldn't even really get out of bed and I think staying in bed was probably not the right thing to do either. Well I had the brilliant idea yesterday that all my back needed was a nice long walk....WRONG! After a LONG walk (which I am really glad I at least got Chloe out of the house and let her play at the park a little) I was crippled....Tylenol was not even touching the pain even while alternating hot and cold packs so by the time Terry got home I desperately needed to take a vicodin..... which I never take pain meds for anything, but was glad I still had some from my ruptured cyst. It only took about 4 more hours of pain after that before my back muscles started to relax a bit and then I was able to get and ok night of sleep, and I am a TINY bit better this morning, but am afraid to do much of anything even though I KNOW sitting can't be good for my back either! I need some distraction.....

No comments:

Post a Comment