Sunday, August 8, 2010

Counting Blessings....



1. I am blessed to know that I am a beloved spirit daughter of Heavenly Parents....and they will always be there for me.
2. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, who I chose, and still would choose, who loves me, understands me, and tolerates me.
3. I am blessed to have a son with incredible struggles, because with those incredible struggles comes incredible strength and courage.
4. I am blessed to have a daughter who is caring and loving, who will always put her arms around me when I need it.
5. I am blessed with a son with incredible imagination and creativity, who's quiet reflection is so dear to my heart.
6. I am blessed to have a daughter with and incredible zest for life, with a sense of humor that will always make me laugh, and who keeps me on my toes.
7. I am blessed with a home, that keeps us safe, and warm, and a place where we can be together as a family and share our lives with each other.
8. I am blessed with artistic talents, to give me an outlet, and a way to contribute to our family while being at home raising our children.
9. I am thankful for good food, for knowing how to prepare it, for a husband who can prepare it when I am not up to it, and the sensibility to enjoy it.
10. I am thankful for good friends, who I can turn to, who give me added opportunities to serve and who give me perspective that I might not otherwise have had.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful gratitude list Becky. I am grateful to be one of your friends. Heavenly Father has richly blessed my life with you in it.

    Thank you for the amazing dinner. We think you guys are fabulous cooks and company.

    ReplyDelete