Friday, August 7, 2009

The Power of Giving

In my life I have been blessed with so much that I feel compelled to give. Especially in times of need, where even I have but little. Since I tend to hold on to things FAR longer than I should I just happen to have a few items that others are in desperate need of....and though I know that I could have traded those things for things that I am in need of, but, I know that those that are really in need probably can't even afford a trade. I know that when we chose to bless the lives of others, we in turn are also blessed, and this was made tangible when I stumbled upon someone else who was giving away for free the very items I am in need of! Thank you for your giving hearts and kind deeds, they will always come back to you, just when you need them....

No comments:

Post a Comment