Sunday, July 12, 2009

Refreshed and motivated

We enjoyed a week of vacation in the mountains and up on our land. There was virtually NO fighting as the kids freely roamed the woods playing and exploring and finally I was able to relax and reflect on where I want to be and how to get there. In addition we were actually able to get out trailer on to our land, thanks to a back road we had not previously seen. I can't wait to get back up there and take my tiller to start working on getting ready to build animal enclosures and plant a garden. Now that the trailer is up there, we can pretty much go up at any time and get things ready for "homesteading" which I am over the moon about....not an easy life, but certainly less stressful and more healthy. I hope to take some pictures when we go back later in the week as I forgot the camera this trip.

1 comment:

  1. Hey cute Brights. Thanks for letting me come and visit you today. I hope you have a ton of fun back in Holbrook and that you get to just run and play and have great adventures. We missed you today, maybe next week. Your teachers all asked how you were doing. I told them I gave you all hugs today, they smiled. Thanks Becky for letting me visit today I know I just dropped in but I really am missing you guys and just wanted to make sure you were all okay. Have a great week. See ya soon. Love Wendi

    ReplyDelete