Sunday, August 8, 2010
1. I am blessed to know that I am a beloved spirit daughter of Heavenly Parents....and they will always be there for me.
2. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, who I chose, and still would choose, who loves me, understands me, and tolerates me.
3. I am blessed to have a son with incredible struggles, because with those incredible struggles comes incredible strength and courage.
4. I am blessed to have a daughter who is caring and loving, who will always put her arms around me when I need it.
5. I am blessed with a son with incredible imagination and creativity, who's quiet reflection is so dear to my heart.
6. I am blessed to have a daughter with and incredible zest for life, with a sense of humor that will always make me laugh, and who keeps me on my toes.
7. I am blessed with a home, that keeps us safe, and warm, and a place where we can be together as a family and share our lives with each other.
8. I am blessed with artistic talents, to give me an outlet, and a way to contribute to our family while being at home raising our children.
9. I am thankful for good food, for knowing how to prepare it, for a husband who can prepare it when I am not up to it, and the sensibility to enjoy it.
10. I am thankful for good friends, who I can turn to, who give me added opportunities to serve and who give me perspective that I might not otherwise have had.