Monday, December 13, 2010

For a little while....

In this life, we all have our trials and our triumphs....sometimes great and sometimes small. The past couple weeks I have had one of my lowest lows and one of my highest high points in my life. I realize that to have the triumph we must experience the trial, as difficult as it might be....sometimes it seems we have to endure a lot, for just a little gain, and sometimes you might wonder just why you are being blessed so abundantly, and other times, it might be just a relief to compromise. Today I know I am loved more than I could possibly ever know....and through it all, I hope that there are those in my life that will realize they are loved by me as well....more than they could possibly ever know. My life is blessed because you are in it. My life is enriched by your joy. My life is full of love because of all you give for me. Sometimes it is hard to see past the moment before us, uncertainty is part of what makes us who and what we are. I may have you in my life for but a little while, but it is those moments that matter most, those moments that will live for an eternity in my heart. It is up to us to make the most of our little while, while we have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment