Monday, May 24, 2010

Dealing....

Before...

And after...

I am still tallying the figure for what we lost and it is in the ball park of $12,000. including the trailer (at least that is what it will take to replace our losses I think)....but I am dealing with it. They are pretty sure they caught the arsonist, who also burned another property up there. I actually think it helped that I spent the day yesterday sick in bed, so I had a lot of time to think, and at the end of the day, it was only "things" nothing irreplaceable. And I know the feelings of being violated and vulnerable will still be there, but I also realize that that is just something that happens in our world that is full of both good and evil, but I also realize it could have been much worse and I am so glad it wasn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment