Monday, March 8, 2010

Progress

Only my fourth post today....but, I neglected to post an update on Ethan, who finally after waiting more than six months was seen by the Doctor in Physical medicine.

First: Ethan gained 9 pounds since his last visit at the hospital in August....this is simply amazing and the only thing I can contribute it to is the Hippotherapy.

Second: The Doctor agreed that Ethan should be on a trial of Baclofen to see if it helps him control his movements....and if it does he should get a Baclofen Pump (major progress!)

Third: Ethan is finally getting AFO's and a Brace for his back and the doctor thinks he may be able to st on his own and maybe even stand! (something I wrote off years ago, but with all the progress lately I am even hoping that someday he might even walk with a walker!)

No comments:

Post a Comment