Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rising from the Ashes....

The last few weeks have been both AMAZING beyond words and incredibly trying for me. I have been lifted up. I have experienced incredible heartache, tears of joy and sorrow. I have pondered and I have prayed. I have searched the depths of my soul for answers that still allude me, but found others easily. I have studied, and meditated. I have been confused, and I let go. I have opened myself to new possibilities and I have thanked my Heavenly Father. I have confided in friends like I have never confided before on subjects so tender they still have the power to consume me, and they have responded with such gentleness and sensitivity. I have learned that this healing process will probably not be complete for a very long time, but I am embracing it, and I can see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I can see that I am not alone....I am like a Phoenix though I have yet to unfurl the magnificence of myself made whole.

1 comment:

  1. OH lovie. I'm so there with you right now. Sending you lots of love and prayers. xxx

    ReplyDelete