Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Brighter Day

Sometimes I wonder how my husband knows just what I need to pick me up. I had been missing listening to my music....and having decided I AM NOT technology savvy because I can not figure out this iPod thing and I could never hope to hook up the stereo that has not been set up since before Thanksgiving when we re-arranged furniture. So last night, while I was playing Monopoly with the kids, Terry brings out the iPod with headphones attached with the latest Enya and Loreena Mckinnit loaded on it for me. I needed that so much, I could feel the stress just leaving me as I relaxed even if it was just for a little while. Music is so vitally important to the soul. At least I have woken up in a better mood and ready to get some much needed work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment