Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ethan's Wish

I don't think I ever posted on what Ethan finally decided on for his "WISH". It was not an easy process to determine just what Ethan wanted....he changed his mind rather frequently....but when he heard that they were building a Harry Potter Theme park, that was it. So for Ethan's 9th Birthday we will be in Orlando wandering Hogsmeade Villiage and wandering the halls of Hogwarts. Yesterday evening I got an email that the Universal Studios site had been updated, and I think I am almost as excited about this vacation as Ethan is! Click the link below to learn more about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

1 comment:

  1. We are an HP-loving family, too! I don't know if we will make there this year, but perhaps next year. I hope you post a lot about your trip!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete