Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yummy Mummy......


I have been really enjoying summer vacation with my kids home from school. The easy laid back pace lets me do some special things with my kids that I don't get to do when they are rushing to get ready for school in the mornings....like cooking and baking. I love to makes cakes and candies with my kids, and when they are good, they get to eat some and we share with friends and neighbors and when they are naughty, we take ALL the treats to our friends! This morning we made yummy apple cinnamon muffins with cinnamon crumble topping for breakfast.
Of course, they HAD to turn this lovely breakfast into a big drama, fighting over who got to pick first....

since Mark was being nasty, he got to pick last, and as you can see he was not happy.

I can see it is going to be one of those days....perhaps we should just start with time out and they have to earn the right to play be being nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment